Join us for this special day of fun and education. For more information, visit www.JeffersonHospital.org/kickheartdisease.
Date: Saturday, February 27, 2010
Time: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Location: King of Prussia Mall, Lord & Taylor Court
What to Expect
- Meet the Heartbeat of our Team, Philadelphia Eagles Kicker David Akers.
- Enjoy a live cooking demonstration by Chef Brian Duffy, Corporate Executive Chef of Kildare’s Irish Pub and Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar.
- Sample delicious heart-healthy dishes from Williams-Sonoma and our area’s best restaurants, including Blue Fin and Totaro’s Restaurant.
- Take home heart-healthy recipes, as well as a copy of our Heart Healthy Tailgating guide.
- Ask our Jefferson physicians your heart health questions, and get your free blood pressure screening.
- Learn more about healthy eating habits and portion control, and take the Strike It Healthy® health quiz and risk assessment.
- Take part in our “Kick Heart Disease” Field Goal Challenge.
- Have your picture taken with SWOOP and the Eagles Cheerleaders.
- Win prizes, including autographed Eagles jerseys and footballs, and receive exciting giveaways!